If you're new to Bedford CF Org then say hello here

Cecil

Post by Cecil » Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:28 am
Thank you for allowing us to join your club
My husband Perry and myself have recently purchased ‘Cecil’ a land cruiser to use to go away with and take our dogs. We have had ‘Buttercup ‘ a 1964 Bedford CA dormobile deuville camper since 1990 which we use for shows and occasionally breaks away but we needed something ‘bigger’. The people who owned Cecil Bedford had made several modifications to him because they had taken him all over Europe. The cupboard was cup in half so they could have a work surface from where the fridge was to the back door. The other side they had built another cupboard which was where about 2/3rds of the bunks would have been. They have also reupholstered the seats and changed the curtains to a ‘ lovely beige theme !!’ It also only have a three burner top is this original if not where can we get either one with a grill or oven
We would like to know where we can get another fridge and possibly an awning so if anyone knows where we can get one it would be gratefully appreciated Suzanne

Re: Cecil

Post by Alan1953 » Subscribing Member » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:11 pm
Welcome,

Post by rich4you » Subscribing Member » Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:18 am
Welcome to the club :thumb:

Richard
Life's a Bitch then you Die

Post by VDUB384 » Club admin » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:00 am
Hi welcome to the club
Dave
Whilst good maintainece is the best prevention"If its not broken don't fix it."

Post by Packern Contact Packern » Subscribing Member » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:54 am
Hi and welcome :)
Have a look on line and find a fridge that will fit where you want it to go, they are not all the same size. I would also advise not getting anything too old as the spares can be difficult to get hold of.
Nigel Packer

Return to “Introduce yourself”