Widnes Fairground and Organ Show 2017

Post by VDUB384 » Club admin » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:57 am
Hi this is the last Rally I do in the year it's on September 2017 it's situated at Victoria Park Widnes it's always been a good Rally which gets well supported because it's council run and public entry is free.

Entry form (PDF)

Dave
Last edited by VDUB384 on Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Whilst good maintainece is the best prevention"If its not broken don't fix it."

Re: Rallies for 2017

Post by VDUB384 » Club admin » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:48 am
Phil when I try the above link for entry form it's the same as what was happening with me the part where you fill in your details is just a black box. Please can yo check it again.
DAVE :evil:

Post by admin » Site Admin » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:59 am
I'm not seeing any black boxes, just fields to fill in.

EDIT

PDF version of the form added to original post.

Post by VDUB384 » Club admin » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:52 pm
Hi Phil on the word doc one I get black patch instead of fields but in the PDF you've done it's ok thanks for that.
Dave

Post by andycleeds » Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:10 am
Hi Dave

Still heard nothing about the shows with the closing date of end Feb - have you?

Andrew

Post by VDUB384 » Club admin » Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:59 am
I had a call the other week from the organiser, he said he was waiting for the passes to be delivered from the printers and as soon as he gets the he will be sending them out, you will find you will get all the passes for the events you have applied for, so if you've applied for say Pickering Game Fair, Whitby Steam Rally and Harewood Hose Steam Rallie you will get all three at the same time they shouldn't be long now.
Dave

Post by VDUB384 » Club admin » Mon May 15, 2017 9:07 am
Hi all I hope the weather picks up as I'm off to Malton on Thursday as I'm stewarding at Pickering Game Fair, the week after I'm stewarding at Ashley Hall Altringham and the week after that I'm exhibiting at Hesin Steam Rally Eccleston has anyone else got any plans for rallies etc, had the front of my camper last week to sort the heater motor out, it's working fine now then I cleaned the carburettor out thinking it may run better when on petrol all the jets were clean but still runs like a bag of crap on petrol perhaps I could do with a bigger LPG tank of may say sod it and go for a turbo diesel camper.
Dave

Whitby Traction Engine Rally

Post by VDUB384 » Club admin » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:26 pm
Hi all anyone who has applied for this Rally should get there entry pass today or sometime this week, anyone who has applied to exhibit at this Rally or any other rallies run by Outdoor Shows Ltd please can they notify the organisers if they are unable to attend for any reason as failing to do so could jepudise entering any further rallies with this company. Anyone who's going I'll see you there.
Dave

Post by VDUB384 » Club admin » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:23 am
I was stewarding at Cheshire Steam Fair last weekend Tina and Dee came up from High Wicombe the weather was very good as was the rally I don't know why other members don't exhibit at some of these rallies there free and you get to camp for the weekend I had to leave on Sunday night as I had my granddaughter with me who had school the next day. Tina and Dee were stopping over and leaving on Monday morning, I'm at Ackworth Steam Rally this weekend it's the other side of Pontefract, the Whitby Traction Engine Rally is on the 4th,5th and 6th August exhibitors can attend from the 2nd August and have to be off site by the 7th August. We are going to Whitby on the 26th July staying at the camping and Caravan temporary holiday site then going up to the rally on the 1st of August as I am section organiser (steward) I think we have one member Andy who is booked in so hope for good weather.
Dave

Whitby Traction Engine Rally

Post by VDUB384 » Club admin » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:29 am
Hi all just got back from Whitby after nearly 2 weeks up there, the Rally went off very well in the end of our members that attended Andy Clarke and Tina & Dee I met someone with a CF Advantura who lives in Bradford
I've given him the club website details. The weather was fairly kind to us it rained most nights but was pretty good during the day with the odd showers and plenty of wind up on the cliffs of Whitby. I'm off to steward another Rally on Thursday this one is Astle Park Traction Engine Rally at Chelford Cheshire not far from Jodderal Bank.
Dave

Return to “Events”