Anyone out and about

Post by andycleeds » Sat May 21, 2016 7:48 am
Anyone out and about in thier Bedford at classic car / van shows in the Yorkshire region over the coming months? Be good to get a brace of Bedfords together at some of them :D

Re: Anyone out and about

Post by VDUB384 » Club admin » Mon May 23, 2016 4:50 pm
I've just got back from Pickering game fair it was at Scampston hall Malton,the next one I'm going to up Yorksire is Ackworth Steam Rally 16/17th July and I'm stewarding one at Harewood House 3/4th September.
Next week I'm at Chipping Steam Fair, the week after Heskin Steam and vintage rally, then miss a week then it's 100 engine rally at Cheshire, Fylde Farm and country show no Preston,miss a week the Cheshire Steam rally, then Ackworth, Astle park steam rally in August then Harewood in September.
Ackworth Steam Rally https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7ew3 ... zVUTjlwS2c

Harewood House Rally. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pJa ... B0atxF8fYg

Dave
Whilst good maintainece is the best prevention"If its not broken don't fix it."

Post by andycleeds » Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:52 pm
Hi Dave

Thanks. I might come along in the CF for the July event ( r u staying over night?) and also the Harewood House one too.

Do you go to these in your CF?

Andrew

Post by VDUB384 » Club admin » Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:10 pm
Hi Andy yes I'm going in the cf and stopping over I won't go to any rally if I can't camp there you might still be able to get an entry form and exhibit your cf giving you free camping if you go on the events /2016 rallies download a form and send it of ASAP there's one for Ackworth rally in July and one for Harewood in September. There's a couple of us going to Rossendale this weekend if you fancy it.
Dave.

Post by andycleeds » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:38 am
Hi Dave

Thanks. Could'nt make it this weekend sorry, its my son's 9th birthday party. But will defo do the forms for the meets and camp over.

cheers

Post by VDUB384 » Club admin » Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:08 pm
Hi Andy best do the ASAP and get them sent off Phils on about another meet at Rossendale around July so have a look at that.
Dave

Return to “Events”