A Very SPECIAL Event

Post by Ori1 » Subscribing Member » Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:25 pm
It is coming up to Phil's Birthday. I know it's somewhere near the 24th of February but not certain of the exact date. I am going to take him to a special gig at the Higher Irlam Social Club :o on the 20th Feb for a bit of fun (and a thanks to him for his help)
Cutnook Lane
Irlam
M44-6JS
It's a Rock 'n' Roll night with Leon from Rock 'n' Roll Heaven doing his bit on the decks (65,000 records from the 50's&60's) but there is also a very special act on. His name is Colin Paul and He sounds more like Elvis than Elvis did. In Fact he sounds so Like him they ship him out to Gracelands each year for the Elvis Birthday celebrations. He is really good. (You can of course, check him out on You Tube)
the Tickets are £7.00 and you can ring John 07766131874 or Harry 07796542887 to book or take a chance and pay on the door.

so any of Phil's friends who would like to say Happy Birthday to him are invited. I'm Driving so he can have a drink or three. (but if you lot get him sloshed and he decorates my puddle jumper YOU can clean it out :brew: )

ask phil nicely and he might show you his telegram from the queen :lol:

Re: A Very SPECIAL Event

Post by VDUB384 » Club admin » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:37 pm
Yes the birthdays are coming up mine and Derick's on the 19th and Dee's is on the 20th February.
Dave
Whilst good maintainece is the best prevention"If its not broken don't fix it."

Re: A Very SPECIAL Event

Post by tinandee » Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:32 pm
Happy birthday Phil 21 again
Wish we could be there then Tina could show you how to rock and roll
I would but people might talk
Have a good night and we will see you at Rossdall

See you soon
Tina and Dee :brew:

Return to “Events”