Is he for real... Mike Brewer

Post by MUNSEN » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:48 pm
Hello you all English people
I have some questions mainly re the above gentleman

Us "colonials" as we used to be and may still be called that!
I'm referring to us folk in NZ
We have long been users of "Pommy lorries"
Myself have owned many many Bedford's mainly the bigger ones and I collect and restore them.
We seem to get all the dregs of sky television programmes so all our episodes of" wheeler dealer " and" fast and loud "are years old and sky shamelessly regurgitates them mostly with very little time between the same episodes.
Complaining does no good at all.
Anyway I settled back to watch wheeler dealer, Mike Brewer and Edd China (yes he's still on in NZ)
And damn it all they are doing another bloody" German oilcan "
Berlin Buick etc etc

Tell me people are they really that popular?
I'm sick of these jokers churning out episodes of these crap things

I'm biased of course completely biased but CFs are still in existence in large numbers in nearly most parts of the world.
I'm sure there are heaps of VWs around as well but I have to ask does anyone over there know why whoever decides what vehicles they do hate GM vehicles?
I've never seen these fellers do one single Vauxhall or any CFs
Seen them driving around in a tatty CA but if CA s were any good CFs especially CF2s are great vehicles.

In NZ on Trademe there are always a heap of CFs for sale.
They are great to repower, so much room and they rust a lot less than lots of similar age vehicles
So come you people in the UK tell Mr Brewer it's time to stop VWs and do a vehicle as easily as good probably better
Thanks

Re: Is he for real... Mike Brewer

Post by johnnyonions » Subscribing Member » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:00 pm
We still get regurgitated 'Wheeler Dealers all the time , UK and now some US episodes , I think Ed and Mike have parted ways and the episodes coming through on Freeview channel 37 are years old too.

Re: Is he for real... Mike Brewer

Post by MUNSEN » Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:57 am
OK so we are all in the same boat, er car!
I would like to know if Mike Brewer really does get that excited when he goes to buy another VW?
At least the CF even with the early 1600 victor motor wouldn't have been as gutless.......
Just slow!!
Maybe it's just me that thinks like this?

Return to “Chat”