OCTOBER TRIP TO SPAIN

Post by VDUB384 » Club admin » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:13 am
Hi I'm having a trip over to Fortuna Spain in October with my brother who lives there and my sister we are going DOVER/Dunkirk then take are time doing the 1200 miles to Las-Casicas which is four and half miles from Fortuna looking forward to the trip.
Dave
Whilst good maintainece is the best prevention"If its not broken don't fix it."

Re: OCTOBER TRIP TO SPAIN

Post by RobX » Subscribing Member » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:57 am
Sounds like a great trip! First major trip when I've finished by rebuild will be to go down to the Costa Blanca - the same places I went as a child back in 82/83 in a CF340 Advantura. :)

Post by AndyT1960 » Subscribing Member » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:44 am
Enjoy the trip. we just made the longest trip to date in our Cf - Newquay in Cornwall. The old girl did great, not missing a beat there and back , although there were times she had a few more beats lol. Have a great time.
Andy and Fi

Post by VDUB384 » Club admin » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:12 pm
Hi I'm going in the Ford Autosleeper I got last June just a few rallies to do first Whitby I will be going on Tuesday and Astle Park the week after then two in September.
Dave

Post by tctor68 » Subscribing Member » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:31 pm
Enjoy Dave,
hope you have a trouble free trip πŸ˜‰
I know the trip we did a couple years ago to Britany was faced with what could go wrong, but only self inflicted with wrong fuel addedπŸ™ƒ.
Half the fun was the journey aswell as the camping.
All the best
Tor

Post by VDUB384 » Club admin » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:03 pm
Hi Tor,The Ford Autosleeper has only done 66000 miles I've had it 12 months last June and done an oil change and filter although I had only done 4000 miles in it the other week a rear tyre fault on the motorway forced me to call the breakdown service out I've since replaced the two rear tyres I have uk and European breakdown and recovery including home start with my new insurance company so it's there if I need it. I was amazed to find when it comes to towing the caravan the mpg doesn't differ much, I went to Pontefract the weekend before last without the caravan and got 28.11 mpg this last week I've been over to Whitby towing the caravan and more occupants and still got 27.29 mpg that's fill to fill.so I'm looking forward to the Spanish trip.
Dave

Return to β€œChat”