Production models only - doors, locks, glazing, seats, trim, ventilation and heater, panels, chassis frame.
Jairo

Hi!

Someone tried to steal my CF 250 (1979 2.3 Diesel Engine) and he broke the front doors locks and the ignition lock.

I have thief cover in my insurance but the Coachwork is trying to keep the van doing nothing earning money for the storage waiting to exceed the repair cost.

They say they can´t found the replacement pieces but I know that they didn´t open the van to have a look. My only chance is to find the replacement parts for myself.

Anyone can help me?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Postby Jairo » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:36 pm

VDUB384
Club admin

If you only need barrels for your door locks you can use Landrover door lock barrels as for the ignition steering lock try Adrian Bailey Clasics in Leeds he's on the expensive side but he's your best chance .
Dave
Whilst good maintainece is the best prevention"If its not broken don't fix it."

Postby VDUB384 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:47 am

Jairo

VDUB384 wrote:If you only need barrels for your door locks you can use Landrover door lock barrels as for the ignition steering lock try Adrian Bailey Clasics in Leeds he's on the expensive side but he's your best chance .
Dave

Hi, I´m in contact with Adrian Bailey just now and I think he have the solution.

Thanks a lot!

Postby Jairo » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:14 pm